General conditions of Sales
- 1. Complaints will not be accepted after eight days from the receipt of what has been provided.
- 2. The goods travel at the customer's risk and danger, even if agreed free at destination.
- 3. Without prejudice to the express agreement, all prices are considered ex-works of the selling company.
- 4. In the event of late payment, commercial interests will run as per the official rate of the discount increased by three points.
- 5. For any dispute, the competent judicial authority in the territory of the selling company will apply.
- 6. No separate receipts are issued; to settle the balance, please postpone the invoice.
Report any errors / omissions relating to your personal and fiscal data. Without your communication, the ones reported here will remain valid and we will consider ourselves free from any liability and sanction.